Mountainside Dental Group’s Composite Fillings
Composite fillings are an excellent way to treat tooth decay and cavities while renewing the health of your teeth. Mountainside Dental Group offers our Yucaipa, CA, and La Quinta, CA patients composite dental fillings to boost your smile. The natural-looking, durable composite fillings protect your teeth from further tooth decay. A composite filling is a natural-looking, effective answer if you have a cavity or need minor dental repairs to damaged teeth. Dr. Steven M. Wolfram and our team are committed to your oral health and restoring the beauty of your smile. Contact us today to make an appointment.
What are Composite Dental Fillings and What do they Treat?
A composite filling is made using powdered glass and plastic resin to match your teeth’ color perfectly. The composite material fills in the gaps in your teeth that were created by tooth decay. Composite fillings ease any health concerns traditionally associated with metal fillings.
Composite fillings treat multiple dental issues, including:
- Repairs damaged, chipped, or broken teeth
- Reshapes gaps between teeth
- Repairs minor to mid-size cavities
Composite Filling Procedure
Our composite filling process is simple and relatively painless. The composite filling process includes:
- Numb the tooth and the surrounding area to prevent any discomfort
- Clean the area to remove bacteria
- Layer the resin on the structure of your tooth
- After the layers harden, shape and polish the filling to blend in
Benefits of Composite Fillings
Composite fillings offer many benefits, including:
- A natural look provides a positive aesthetic appeal
- Provides a healthy tooth structure
- Mercury-free composite fillings aren’t dangerous to your health
- With proper care, composite fillings should last for decades
How Much Do Composite Fillings Cost?
The cost of composite fillings varies depending on a few factors, including:
- The number of teeth that need dental fillings
- The type of damage
- The location of damaged teeth
- Your dental insurance coverage
Caring for Composite Fillings
Our tips for caring for your composite fillings include:
- Use proper oral hygiene, including brushing, flossing, and rinsing
- Maintain routine dental appointments
- Avoid chewing hard foods
- Avoid grinding teeth
Why Choose Mountainside Dental Group?
Mountainside Dental Group provides high-quality, professional comprehensive dental services. We’re passionate about offering patients of all ages the best dental care, from cosmetic dentistry to general dentistry services. We help you feel optimal comfort in our welcome environment. We understand many patients feel anxious about a visit to the dentist, so we’re here to help you through every step of the process. We work hard to provide you with countless preventive dental services, including general dental cleaning and hygiene, patient education, regular check-ups, and dental sealants. Your oral health and bright smile are always our top priority.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Appointment
Our Mountainside Dental Group team will help determine the best dental services for your specific needs. If you need a composite filling, we’ll quickly and efficiently restore your smile. We specialize in cosmetic dentistry to ensure you’re happy with your smile. If you have any questions about our dental services, check our common dental FAQs page. We offer multiple finance options to ensure your dental needs are met. Schedule your appointment with us for your composite filling procedure today in La Quinta or Yucaipa, CA.