Top-Rated Endodontists in Yucaipa and La Quinta, CA
When you have a broken or chipped tooth, it’s crucial to have a dentist you can count on. At Mountainside Dental Group, we’re glad to provide outstanding endodontic care for our patients dealing with damaged teeth of all kinds. Our team has no shortage of experience performing root canals and other endodontic treatments, so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re in good hands. We offer treatments for patients of all ages, so feel free to schedule appointments for the whole family.
What Is an Endodontist?
Endodontists are dentists with special training in tooth pain and root canal therapy. They’re also well-equipped to perform other procedures that have to do with the interior nerves of your teeth. Endodontists are tasked with the important job of saving a diseased tooth whenever possible.
A Variety of Endodontic Treatments Available
At Mountainside Dental Group, we’re proud to offer a range of endodontic treatments. We know certain procedures, such as root canals, get a bad reputation for being excessively painful. However, we work to dispel the myths surrounding these treatments and give you a comfortable, hassle-free experience. Get in touch with our team whenever you need one of the following treatments:
- Root Canal Therapy: Root canals are a very common procedure, and our team will have you in and out in no time. We use numbing agents to make the entire process virtually painless.
- Endodontic Retreatment: Sometimes, root canal therapy doesn’t heal correctly. With retreatment, we can rework the process to clean out your tooth and place a new crown.
- Apicoectomy Surgery: This minor surgery allows us to remove the tip of a tooth’s root. Apicoectomies are typically recommended when a root canal isn’t enough to save a tooth.
- Dental Emergencies: Cracked and broken teeth classify as a dental emergency. If you or a family member have fractured a tooth, give us a call right away.
- Sedation Dentistry: Some people are quite anxious about visiting the dentist. If this sounds like you, request sedation dentistry to make your appointment less stressful. Sedation dentistry is only offered at our La Quinta location.
Ask Us About Financing Options
Endodontic care should be affordable for all who need it. However, at Mountainside Dental Group, we understand that sometimes dental work can be cost-prohibitive. To make the cost more manageable for you and your family, we offer a slew of financing options. We accept multiple different payment methods, and we’d be happy to work with you to finance your dental care. Don’t put off endodontic work because of the price!