Offering Children’s Orthodontics in La Quinta and Yucaipa
Children often have unique health needs, whether that’s their emotional health or oral health. At Mountainside Dental Group, we’re committed to helping our under-18 patients optimize their oral health. To that end, we offer exceptional orthodontic services for kids. Our team in La Quinta and Yucaipa, CA has created a calming, welcoming environment where children of all ages can feel comfortable in the dentist’s chair. As top-notch orthodontists for kids, we want your child to come away with a bright smile to be proud of!
Signs Your Child May Need Braces
Regular checkups are an excellent way to ensure your child gets the orthodontic care they need. However, it’s crucial to know the signs of orthodontic problems in case an issue arises in the six months between dental visits. Contact us if you notice any of the following signs that your child needs braces:
- Difficulty chewing
- Excessive thumb sucking
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Excessive gaps between teeth
- Mouth breathing
- Biting the cheeks
Orthodontic Services We Provide
Our children’s orthodontists are well-versed in all kinds of teeth-straightening methods. We’ll evaluate your child’s oral health and then recommend the solution best suited to their unique needs. Our team offers the following orthodontic services:
- Metal Braces: Metal braces and a tried and true method for straightening teeth. Ask us about colored braces to add some flair to your child’s smile!
- Retainers: Once your child has their braces removed, we may prescribe a retainer to keep the teeth in place now that their position has been corrected.
- Expanders: Children with crowded teeth or a crossbite might benefit from a palate expander.
- Clear Braces: Clear braces for kids are an excellent way to straighten teeth without wearing metal braces for months. Many older children prefer the discreetness of this option.
An Affordable Way to Straighten Teeth
Children’s braces shouldn’t break the bank. The team at Mountainside Dental Group is glad to offer several financing options to ensure your child’s trip to the orthodontist is affordable. We accept payments with cash, credit card, and check, and we’re happy to work with your insurance company. Let us know if you’d like to explore your financing options further.