Top-Rated La Quinta and Yucaipa, CA Prosthodontist
Have you recently fractured a tooth? Maybe you’re missing one or more teeth. Whatever the case for you, Mountainside Dental Group can help. Our team of highly-trained dentists and prosthodontists is well-equipped to handle various types of reconstructive dentistry. Depending on your unique needs, we can fully replace a broken tooth or fit you with a temporary crown. Simply visit our La Quinta, CA and Yucaipa, CA office, and we’ll recommend an appropriate treatment.
What Is Prosthodontics?
Prosthodontics is a dental specialty that focuses on restoring your smile. Also known as restorative dentistry, prosthodontics might include dental implants, dentures, crowns, or bridges. The team at Mountainside Dental Group will determine the best restorative solution for you.
Restorative Dentistry from an Experienced Prosthodontist
We’re well-versed in all kinds of prosthodontic services. No matter your dental problem, rest assured that we’ll come up with a solution for you. We’ve worked with countless patients over the years, some with minor conditions and others with significant concerns. Our restorative services include:
- Dental Restoration: Our team has the skill and training to take care of nearly any kind of dental restoration.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are perhaps the most effective solution to multiple missing teeth. Implants require surgery to place, but they look and function just like real teeth.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants: All-on-4 dental implants are an excellent way to replace a full mouth of teeth without the astronomical cost. This option is only available at our La Quinta and Yucaipa office.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns: Our team can fit you with a crown in just a day! Thanks to CEREC crown technology, you’ll leave our office with a fully-restored fractured tooth in no time.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are a popular option for replacing teeth. Ask our restorative dentist if a bridge is right for you.
- Tooth Bonding: Bonding is a quick and easy way to fix tooth discoloration and misshapen teeth. This procedure does not require anesthesia.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: Dentures are among the most common types of replacement teeth. We can explain the pros and cons of getting custom dentures.
- Overdentures: Overdentures combine the benefits of dental implants and traditional dentures for a comfortable yet removable restorative option.
- Inlays and Onlays: Dental inlays and onlays can restore broken or fractured teeth without the need for a full crown.
Well Known for Affordable Dental Work
A broken tooth shouldn’t doom you to an empty bank account. The team at Mountainside Dental Group makes every effort to offer affordable services for our patients of all ages. We accept numerous types of payment, and we’re happy to share some financing options with you if need be. Just let us know your monetary concerns, and we’ll work with you to come to an agreement.